Monday, January 4, 2010

Uhh... First blog ever.


Ok so. This is my first attempt at this whole blog thing that people seem to like so much. I guess I'll start off this new year with why I am starting this blog.
I can honestly say that last year was THE biggest year of my life thus far. 2009 wins the most improved award in my life. I went from what I felt like was completely turned away from God, to more in love with Him and more constantly in His presence than I thought possible for me. Lifepoint has definitely been the most welcoming and encouraging place on earth for me. I even got into what we call Lifegroups. SO into them that I attended 4 a week, and ended up leading 3 of them and helping lead the other once each. More of that in the future. I also hit my 2 year mark for practicing parkour! I learned a LOT, and a lot of thanks goes out to all my friends and parkour brothers over at NCparkour.com. Amongst all this epic fun and growth though, I was growing apart from my parents. I could tell my growing faith and devotion was affecting them, but I didn't know that my lack of presence was too. Towards the end of 2009 I finally reconnected with my parents in a really strong way. This started me with a great foundation for 2010!
This blog will be used to reflect on my past, keep up with my current craziness, and discuss where I feel God is leading me in the future.

I might even post up some art and other things just for fun. :D
2010... Lets go!

No comments:

Post a Comment