Friday, January 29, 2010

Goals

Now that I've started to get into the groove of this year, I'm going to set some short-term goals.
It definitely helps to write out your goals as a way to start being accountable to yourself, and writing then re-reading your own words helps solidify them in your brain.

In a loose, unorganized list... here we go:
  • Raise money for the mission trip to Brazil
  • Learn a new flip or combo
  • exercise at least 3 times a week (if I just said more, that could still be a lot less than I'd like)
  • Manage my money better (including saving money after Brazil and saying no to some fun things)
  • Learn to cook (or at least prepare food at home... This goes along with managing money better)
  • Read the entire bible (I'm on a one year plan already :D)
  • Paint or do something artistic at least once a month, even if I'm not in art class.
Dang... I thought I'd have a lot more. Well this is a good start, and I'm sure I'll add to it through out the year. Any other suggestions? Don't be shy. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment